Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Prayer for Thursday, February 26, 2015

Eighth Day of Lent

O God,

If this is a time when I need to experience your closeness, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your distance, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your comfort, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your challenge, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your affirmation, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your conviction, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your kindness, let it be.

If this is a time when I need to experience your sternness, let it be.

Whatever I need in order to grow

in my knowledge of you,
in my service to you, and
in my love for you,

let it be.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment