Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Prayer for Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Forty-Sixth Day of Easter

O God,

With every breath I take,
with every fragrance I smell,
with every sight I see,
with every word I speak,
with every thought I think,
with every idea I have,
with every sound I hear, and
with every texture I feel,

let me be aware of
this wonderful life that I live.

With every presence I sense,
with every dream I dream,
with every hope I have,
with every mystery I ponder,
with every future I imagine,
with every prompting I feel,
with every longing I experience, and
with every possibility I picture,

let me be aware that there is more to
this wonderful life than I can see.

With every relationship I develop,
with every conversation I share,
with every shoulder I cry on,
with every mercy I experience,
with every hand I shake,
with every neck I hug,
with every promise I keep, and
with every person I know,

let me be aware that love is what makes
this wonderful life truly wonderful.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment