Monday, August 24, 2015

A Prayer for Monday, August 24, 2015

Instrument (Part One)

O God,

Make me an instrument of your peace.

I recognize that the more peace I experience,
the more peace I have to share.

So work in me through your grace and your Spirit
to heal my brokenness and to increase my wholeness.

Help me to grow in knowing the peace of
being in a whole and sound relationship

with you,
with myself, and
with others.

Then, let me carry that peace with me
everywhere I go and into every encounter and
conversation that I have with someone else.

Give me peace that is obvious but humble.
Give me peace that is contagious and generous.

Help me to share your peace

through my presence,
through my bearing,
through my attitudes,
through my perspectives,
through my words, and
through my actions.

O God, make me an instrument of your peace . . .

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment